Volunteer for Spain 500 years!Voluntarios pere España 500 años!
2013 is a very symbolic year because it marks the 500th anniversary of Ponce de León’s arrival to Florida. Among the many activities, this year’s highlight will be a special week of formidable events commemorating the grand occasion.
The various activities planned for the first week of May will also welcome to Florida the king and queen of Spain, as well as one of the greatest ships in the world, Juan Sebastian de Elcano.
We need your support to make this year unforgettable!
The Spain-Florida Foundation will need volunteers with the option to work from home helping in the following areas:
- Improve the Media kit
- Improve the brochures
- Collect marketing material for all our networking events
- Website Manager
- Coordinate designers and developers to redesign a clean and professional looking website
- Fund developer
- Contact Spanish companies to schedule meetings to inform them about our memberships
- Work with New Projects Manager to create new fund-raising events
Write, articles regarding the historical and cultural influence of Spain in Florida and in the United States for our Newsletter, Facebook and Website. Articles can be in Spanish or English.
From Spanish to English or English to Spanish
- Social Media
Promote the Foundation on Facebook, Youtube, Tweeter and other networking sites by reposting commenting, contributing inviting friends to events, etc.
- New Projects Manager
- Promote our mission by developing new projects as well as following up with contacts who want us to sponsor projects.
- Community developer
- Attend cultural events in South Florida relating to our mission and ensure that the foundation has a presence in terms of marketing and network with attendees.
For more informationcontact: Yansi Velentin, Director of Operations
firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 786-364 84 72